May 11, 2013

The Adelaide Magazine

AdelaideMagDouble1

A few people have told me they have tried to find these shots, but I think they are right down in the bowels of old facebook.  So, here they are.  This series of my sculptural headpieces appeared in The Adelaide Magazine last Spring.  Styling: Belinda Humphris. Photography: Diana Melfi. Florals: Me.

AdelaideMagDouble2

This model (Shanna) was amazing, the headpieces truly weighed a ton, and I'm sure at various stages she had bits of leaf in her mouth and sticks digging into her hair.  Kind of like how I do most days.

AdelaideMagDouble3

The shots below appeared in The Adelaide Magazine a few months later.  This was shot on location in the refurbished wing at The Art Gallery of South Australia.  The brief: flowers inspired by 17th Century still life paintings.    Styling: Kate Bowden.  Photography: Jody Pachniuk.  Flowers: yes, you guessed it.

AdMagStillLife1 AdMagStillLife2

No comments:

Post a Comment